girls who used to wear pants under their required dresses in Jr. High!
About Me
- Becky
- I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Nerd
Yesterday we went to Stillwater to do some early Christmas and birthday shopping. We got Tim some new lounging pants but he still had a hard time not wearing his usual Sunday attire so here it is! Yes, kids that is your father! He tells me now I know how he used to feel about the
girls who used to wear pants under their required dresses in Jr. High!
girls who used to wear pants under their required dresses in Jr. High!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment