About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I just finished reading "The Memory Keeper's Daughter,which was very
dark and I found it depressing. The characters were emotionally dark and
I'm not wishing there was a sequel. Now I'm reading "Marley and Me", which
is the biography of a yellow Lab. The best read of my year was a 7 book series
about the Ladies of Covington. I loved these ladies and really miss having them
in my daily life! I can always tell if I've enjoyed a book by whether or not I want
more of the characters' lives. While I was reading them, I found these little ladies
in a gift shop and they reminded me of the three ladies in the books so I had to
buy them. Another book I DO wish there was a sequel to is "The Secret Life of
Bees"!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tessa Nelson said...

There will be a movie on the "Secret life of bee's" how fun!!!

Barb said...

Yippee!!!! October 17th--can't wait! The whole cast was on Oprah last week.