About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Duluth--Day 1

Am making a sister trip to Duluth this week. Has been fun people watching, shopping relaxing and eating by the big lake. This is the view from our hotel.
The young studs and studesses jump from this big, old cement structure.

Got to watch a big ship go under the lift bridge shortly after we got to Canal Park.
I keep trying to fit under this bridge each time I come---maybe by the time I'm 80!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: