About Me
- Becky
- I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
The birds
Spent a big part of the afternoon putting up a new bird feeder. This one is cemented 2 feet into the ground so hopefully the bears won't be able to take it down every spring. I so lucky to have a husband who will patiently help me with all my bird/flower ideas. I could never do it all without him. For his part, we put patio blocks around the feeder between the two gardens so he won't have to mow around any more "crap". Here are photos of the old system and the new model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment