I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
I am once again in Florida with my sisters. We are enjoying temps of 85 daytime and about 70 at night. Have had a huge full moon each night and clear skies. It's a wonderful place to be!
I'm so glad you hard working ladies get to go there and have so much mellow fun together! You're blessed to have such great sibling relationships:) And I have to say, my mommy is so stinking CUTE!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you hard working ladies get to go there and have so much mellow fun together! You're blessed to have such great sibling relationships:) And I have to say, my mommy is so stinking CUTE!
Post a Comment