About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Monday, January 3, 2011

September

September was the biggest month for ouf family. On Sept. 11, 1917, my Dad was born.
93 years and 6 days later, Andrew Timothy Shank was born.
My dad baptized Andrew at Thanksgiving.
I acquired another daughter when Matt married Mandi on Sept 25th!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb said...

A good year! It's amazing, isn't it, all that can happen in the span of a year? Now it's time for the first vacation of this year!!!!
Looking forward to it~!