About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We traded ugly sweaters for Christmas this year. I believe the winner was Joe, the tall guy with the red girly sweater but we all looked stunning! Even Isaac and Andrew had new sweaters!















Following is a quick update of 2010. I hope the next will be as fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yippeeee! you're back! Yep--Joe wins!

Tessa Nelson said...

I saw the family picture and my eye landed on Tara and I thought, "oh man... she doesn't have very good taste in clothes!" And then I saw the rest of them and read that it was the ugly sweater thing. I didn't think Tara had that bad a taste;-) I like Joe's but I REALLY like Matt's!!!