About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

SAD

Our sweet Mags died on April 15th. She was the BEST. She was tolerant of me brushing her teeth and the girls dressing her up. She was faithful and always loving no matter what. We will miss her and never replace her in our hearts. I thank God she died at home with Tim holding her for hours and didn't seem to suffer. Best kid I ever raised!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very Sorry Becky. I know that pain and heartache that loosing these very special gifts from God is so deep.

Barb said...

She was the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky, I am so sorry about Mags and i will miss her to she was so nice and calm :) Love ya!