About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday Girl!

Maggie turned 14! She has been such a blessing in our lives and such a faithful friend. We thot she was dying a couple weeks ago and it sent us all into a panick. She has a throat problem that causes her to cough alot and we're not sure how to fix it. But overall she's in pretty good health according to the vet. When I got her for Megan and Nicki (they were 11), they asked me which one of them would get to have her when I died. I told them I hoped to live longer than her but we never know!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh Maggie Mae! My old sleeping partner ;) She's a love!