About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

More updates

Tara and Lee and Isaac were back again this weekend. Isaac and Grandpa were drumming out "Itsy bitsy spider with spoons.


Good read! This is the only book I've read in the last few months. It was about 4 young girls during the depression who put their dreams in a bottle and then the story follows them thru their lives until older women. It was good with fine characterrs.

We went to the wedding of a young man whom we have known since birth. They are a sweet couple and will do great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: