About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lefse

We made lefse at church on Sat. It was my first time and went quite well so I made another batch today at home. We are blessed to have 3 foreign exchange students at our church this year. This is Michel from Ecaudor. He was in charge of flipping (and reading a book in between!) He was not impressed with the taste of lefse.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb said...

And they're wearing aprons! Bet you wished you had one of my aprons to wear. Tessa made lefse on Sat. and brought me a bag.