About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday

I celebrated my birthday last week. Went to Red Lobster with Matt and Mandy and Tim's folks.

Barb came here last weekend and brought me a "Mammy" quilt for my b-day. I will have to put it away when my black friends come over but it's awfully cute!


Took Mom and Dad shopping and out for lunch on Sat. He loves being with his girls!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tessa Nelson said...

I have a personal question. How many black friends do you have?? I mean really. You live in Amery;-)

Barb said...

Tessa's dissin' you and I wouldn't take it if I were you! Thanks for the visit!