About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kyle and Alissa

On Sat we went to the wedding of a young man we have watched grow up from birth and his awesome new wife! It was the most personal and yet God-honoring service I've ever been to and I'm so proud of these two. I just know God was grinning from ear to ear! It's always been my prayer and deepest hearts desire that my kids would have a Christian marriage with God at the center and these two hit it just great. I was so inspired by how spiritually mature they both are and I know they will have a great marriage!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: