About Me
- Becky
- I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Sisters
I have been trying to learn to knit--not going so well! I started a new, hopfully better project last weekend and ended up ripping it out and now can't figure out how to restart. Since I won't see Barb for awhile, I guess I need to find someone local who can help me! My nest endeavor? Guital lessons that will start in 2 weeks. Have had one for years but never got past 1st base with it. I don't want to die someday saying, "I wish I would have tried it"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
But Elmo got a nice scarf ;)
Post a Comment