About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Green Bay trip

I went to Green Bay last weekend to attend a Beth Moore conference with Tara and my sister and niece. Saw this beautiful church in a little town and went around the block to get a picture. They had lots of pretty flowers planted all around it.

Me and Tara! What can I say! When I was young, I always wanted a bunch of boys, but God blessed me with 3 great daughters. It was fun raising Matt, but the more close and lasting friendship a mom has with her daughters is hard to beat. I'm so blessed that they all are willing to spend time with their old mom!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: