About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

project complete

Our screen porch is now completed and I have been enjoying nesting! It is so peaceful and now I have breakfast with the birds.


I put in pavers ( not a fun job in the sun) and filled in the area around the porch with cedar chips. We just have to put in the lattice around the bottom and it will be finished.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your new porch. Looks really nice.

Tessa Nelson said...

looks nice! and yes, I was in Amery and didn't see you:( Sorry. you and the lake are far apart. I will try and do better next time. I am a bad niece, I know