About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

59 years!

"Don't take good friends, good health, or a good marriage for granted". Last Tues., Tim and I took my parents out for their 59th Anniversary--what a huge accomplishment. They have been basically healthy, except for the usual old age stuff and we are fortunate to still have them with us. I remember my dad thinking he wouldn't live to their 50th, so we had a party for their 40th and now it's 19 years later and he's still here! On Wed we loaded up the dogs and went to Green Bay for some family time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: