About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Myrtle Beach

I was blessed to spend five days with Megan and Nicki in Myrtle Beach last week. It was very relaxing and I got to spend lots of time by the big ocean. I feel so fortunate that I have a good relationship with my daughters and that they chose to spend vacation with ME! Thanks girls! Could I do this 7 days a week? Yep, pretty sure I could. I had to rent an umbrella the last day for my whiteness!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb said...

You didn't split the chair, did you? I still owe you a chair ;)