About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Green Bay

We went to Green Bay last weekend to see the kids. Took my parents with cuz they needed a break from the apartment.
Nicki thot Isaac should have his own centerpiece on his highchair!
The little man!
This is Sophie snoozing with Grandma on the way to Green Bay. She is the woman who never really liked dogs and rarely touched them if it was avoidable!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tessa Nelson said...

Grandma and Sophie! That's great! And Issaic is SOOO CUTE! That a little ham!!!

Tessa Nelson said...

ISAAC... I got that totally wrong, even w/ Matt's help! Me and spelling....