About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Awesome God!

In church on Sunday, we could hear it pouring out and we were singing "Indescribable". My favorite line in that song has always been "Who told each lightning bolt where it should go?" And I thot of what care and imagination God put into His creation: He knows every blade of grass, wave in the ocean, lightening bolt, flower, grain of sand, etc. And He made it all for my pleasure and "IT WAS GOOD". I don't know how anyone can possibly believe in evolution if they have any kind of brain at all!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Did you take that photo? Awesome!