I had a baby shower for Dr Rader and Kyle last week with about 23 people, lots of good food, and silly games. I think Sophie was a bit jealous of Kyle while I held him but she behaved well for the party with the help of a barking collar!
Since spring seems to have gone backwards again, I decided to bring my own into the house. I buy myself flowers at Walmart quite often cuz it really cheers up the house and me too!
We bought an elliptical last weekend and I assumed I would just be able to jump on and do 30 minutes but so far I'm only up to 3 with little resistance! How humiliating! Trying to get rid of some of the chub I've put on over the last year (I like to blame it on menopause but who knows). Just found out my thyroid is not working up to speed so am on drugs and hope I will be a lean, mean, burning machine by summer!

1 comment:
I just called the number but no one could take my call. I will have to call later to tell them all my troubles. Step on , girl!
Post a Comment