About Me
- Becky
- I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Confused?
As you can see I was playing with a new look so some of the following posts are a bit off but you'll get it, I'm sure. Someday, I will totally get the hang of this blogging stuff and it will all look right! Til then, if you don't love me for who I am, I guess you'll just have to put up with it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved all your pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment