About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here ya go Barb!

My sister keeps telling me it's time for some new blogging--she doesn't understand I HAVE A JOB!! Actually most things I enjoy doing take place in the summer and I'm at a loss for what to write about! I think she's the only one who reads my blog anyway so it's just easier to email her! Anyway, I've restarted a Beth Moore Bible study, "Believing God" I"m doing this one on my own cuz I'm selfish about my Wed. off and don't want committment. I had started it with the ladies I think 1 1/2 years ago and gave up because I ended up working too much on those days. Sad thing is alot of my personal answers haven't changed much and I realize I have not let myself grow much spiritually--ouch. So back to the Book and hard work again!
I'm holding out for Florida the first of March and the beaches and a great road trip with great people (especially the patient guys Barb and I are married to who go with the flow). Going to Green Bay next weekend but I think it might not be very warm there so will just have to enjoy my kids and Isaac.

2 comments:

Barb said...

That was my absolute favorite Beth Moore study. I'm starting "Jesus, the One and Only" next week.
We do have easy going dudes, don't we? It will be a good time, for sure! I was sooooo excited to see something new here! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I read your stuff all the time. I just love the things you have on here!!! Scott told me he checks it out too. Love ya Buck!!!!