About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Christmas

The tree! Today I'm baking cut out cookies. I hate frosting them but that's how they taste the best!
I'm making some snowflake ones for Nicki cuz she loves snowflakes. I bought her a cut out and a
rolling pin and will do the recipe in a jar thing to give her with the cookies.
I am feeling down that
my sister Barb won't be here at all. It's the first time in all my life I haven't shared Christmas with
her. I think we are both feeling a bit dissappointed that the little cousins are no longer together at
Christmas. But then I think of the soldiers in Iraq who are with none of their family and realize how
selfish I am cuz I will still have most of my family with me. We just have a special bond between us that makes me want to share special times with her--love ya Barb!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: