About Me
- Becky
- I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Today I finished helping my parents clean the old house. Came home and took a cozy nap, baked scones and coffee cake. Should probably clean my own house now--maybe tomorrow! I've been on prednisone for some weird rash and it gets me a bit wired so it's nice to have the extra energy but not the jitters. It was a gloomy afternoon, but then God blessed us with another beautiful sunset! Only another month til the days start getting longer again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment