About Me
- Becky
- I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Parents
It's been awhile since I've been on here, due to the fact that we moved my parents from their big old house to a duplex in Amery. It was basically like a swarm of locusts came in and moved everything out! I think they kinda felt that way too but it was time to downsize due to their health and age and TOO much STUFF. Still have alot of small stuff to sort thru and cleaning to due but they are getting settled in slowly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment