About Me
- Becky
- I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
This little guy showed up at my mom's yesterday and nobody could catch him so I bribed
him with food and talked to him for about 15 minutes and he let me pick him up. He is a
weiner dog in the TRUE sense of the word and found it necessary to mark his territory
very frequently. I think Tim was considering keeping him til he marked his lunchbox!
He was a great cuddler and very mellow--if I could put his personality into Sophie's
I'd have the perfect dog!! Anyway, he's now at the humane society and I hope his
owner will find him. They thot he was 6-8 years old. I had a hard time leaving him
there--thus the reason I don't visit those places!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's cute! Good thing you rescued him.
Post a Comment