About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Illegal in Pisa!

Last Oct, Tim and I went to Italy with another couple and we rented a car while there. We went on a street where there was only suppose to be foot traffic but couldn't turn around anywhere so we followed a cop to the turn around spot. He stopped us and shamed us and we laughed like dumb Americans! A couple weeks ago, Roger got a ticket in the mail for being on the street and they want about $180 sent in to pay a ticket we never knew about. They are either hard up or very far behind on their ticketing! We didn't really like their fair city anyway so don't care if we are banned!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What can they do to you if you never pay the ticket. You are not planning on going back any how!!

I do like reading your blog.

Barb S

Barb said...

That's funny! They probably had a hard time tracking down you criminals ;)

Tessa Nelson said...

Becky, I have a picture for you, but I don't have your e-mail address..:-( send it to me: ethel_mertz8821@hotmail.com