About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thought I should put the rest of my family on here. This is Nicki (left) and Megan. Nicki just passed her RN boards and moved from Mankato to Green Bay. She has a job in Appleton. Megan graduated from UW Green Bay and is starting an accelerated nursing program in Jan. They decided they missed each other and are now living together. I am very proud of them and their great work ethics. I will get Matt on here as soon as he stands still long enough to get a picture!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I see no picture of the rest of the family.