About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last weekend, Tim and I went to Green Bay to visit the kids. Nicki and Megan took us out to eat at an Italian place to thank us for furnishing them with a couch and love seat for their new apt. Tim and Lee spent two days working on rebuilding their deck that they had to rip off to do some foundation repairs last fall. It looked smashing when they got it all done! I took care of Isaac on Fri while Tara worked and we had a grand time. He is certainly a busy little fella, didn't get much read in the 3 books I brought with!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

weiner said...

Sure looks like grandma