About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Friday, August 8, 2008

The last two mornings have really felt and smelled like fall and it makes me sad. The late perennials are blooming, lillies are finishing and the birds are loading up for winter. I need to find a winter hobby so it won't be so long--the only highlight is football--go Vikings! Here are some pics from my gardens. The biggest one had a tree fall on half of it so will look better next year! I'm off on another camping trip today with the youth group from church. We're going to Amnican Falls up by Superior. I'm sure I'll have more pics from that trip. Later!

No comments: