About Me

My photo
I enjoy living in the country, walks in the fields with my little friend, Sophie, traveling, camping, gardening, and playing with the grandboys! My best friends are my sisters, my dog, and my kindle! I am happiest and most at peace by bodies of water. My greatest happiness will come from greeting my children and grandchildren in Heaven someday!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A friend and I from church took 8 of the youth camping last weekend at Amnicon Falls by Superior. We had a great time enjoying the wonderful things of nature, omelets in a bag, Lake Superior, and the no-flush toilets! They are a great bunch of kids and very mature spiritually but they ARE still kids! Other than the jumping from a 20 ft. cliff, swimming in huge waves, and starting hands on fire (on purpose), Roger and I thot we did a pretty good job chaperoning! We left with 8 and brought 8 back with only a few minor injuries. We decided that all you really need to keep teenagers happy is water to play in and lots of food. It was a great adventure!

No comments: